Luxury real estate market of gurgaon:-
There was a time when the Realty Analysts used to doubt the calibre of Gurgaon Realty Market. Slowly and steadily the time has come when the city has become the first choice of people when it comes to investing in the Luxury Real Estate Market.
· Young Professionals are driving the demand of Luxury Segment in Gurgaon. According to recent survey by Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), urban youth aged between 24 to 35 years are the ones who are investing in the Real Estate.
· The youngsters see Gurgaon as a city offering the right mix of lifestyle amenities, varied residential options and professional stability as well. The young buyers working in Multinational Companies are exposed to Global Living and prefer Multi Storied buildings to live in.
· They prefer living in present rather than worrying for the future. This psychology gives the young India the power to invest in the luxury segment. The sale of luxury projects has gone up by nearly 30% in past few years.
· The Luxury Residences start from the range of Rs 1.15 Crore. The price directly depends on the number of amenities being offered. When it comes to Gurgaon then the areas like Dwarka-Gurgaon Expressway, NH-8, and Golf Course Extension Road seem to be promising.
· Many renowned builders like DLF, Vatika, Unitech, IREO, Homestead, Shoba Developers, Ansal API and more have already started to make their impression in the city. Different builders are playing different market strategies to mark their image in the market and shoot up their sales too.
· Ireo has roped in the international hospitality chain Hyatt Hotels for its branded housing product, ‘Grand Hyatt Residences’ in Gurgaon. The range of the project will start from Rs 11 Crores. The project will offer 7-star like facilities to the residents.
· Coming to Homestead, they are coming up with Branded Luxury Housing as well. They have announced a project ‘Ballet’ in Sector 72 Gurgaon. The project is inspired by Iconic Tennis Player Maria Sharapova. Sobha, one of the well known developers from Bangalore is coming up with Sobha International City in Gurgaon.
· Puri Construction has also launched two high-end luxurious projects, Diplomatic Greens and Emerald Bay, in Sector 104 and Sectors 110-111 respectively. Vatika Express City also offers Luxury Living Options. Going with the experts, it seems that Gurgaon Market will continue to rule the Realty Market in NCR.
· The main reason behind this is the amenities that the city offers be it Lifestyle, Amusement or Professional growth opportunities. Added to all this the increasing transportation facilities with other neighbouring states, close proximity to the IGI airport, and Metro rail connectivity to Delhi, have also contributed to help Gurgaon reach to the position as a preferred residential as well as commercial destination.